St. Anne's Belfield School adheres to Virginia Department of Health (VDH) guidelines for K - 12 Education.
*Use the area code 434
- What if my child has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or I'm an employee who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- How will I be notified if there's a positive COVID-19 case at School?
- What does direct exposure mean?
- When can I return to School after an illness or quarantine period?
- What about travel sports and other outside activities?
- How will the School decide when to close and move to remote learning?
- Why do we need a clearance form to return to school?
- What mitigation strategies is the School using?
- Is online learning available for extended illness/quarantine?
- What should I do after I'm in close contact with COVID?
Notifying the School
如果您的孩子生病了，请打电话或发邮件通知学校, will arrive late to or leave early from school.
Lower School Office
Middle School Office
Upper School Office